[Evolution-hackers] Events diplayed as tasks?

Hi,

I have a functioning calendar backend that supports events as well as
tasks. The events are displayed in the calendar as expected, but they
are also appearing as tasks in the summary list. Why??

I haven't even populated the task cache yet, so everything displayed in
the task list is really nothing but a common event.

Should events display in the task list or how can I stop them from doing
so??

Illustrative screenshot:

http://www.omesc.com/content/downloads/screenshots/event_tasks.png

Thanks a lot in advance,