Re: [Evolution-hackers] Something screwy when Evolution Shell invokes bonobo_activation_active_server_unregister()

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 00:18 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> I think I have a good guess now: The problem is that all sockets by
> default are inherited by child processes in Windows. (Like file
> descriptors in Unix.)

	Ah - we had some wonderful b-a-s bugs for the few sockets we didn't
CLOEXEC in the past. Of course, we still allowed b-a-s clients to
inherit stdout/in/err (at least, until the g_spawn rework (?)) - but
that is sometimes useful.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot