[Evolution-hackers] String/UI change notifications for commits done on UI Hackfest

hi All,

  We are in String/UI Change announcement period and I notice the due
notifications to gnome-doc lists have not been sent for patches related
to the UI Hackfest. So I will be sending a consolidated notification
citing all the changes done as part of the UI Hackfest with a cut-off on
Jan 13 3:00 pm IST.  Please ensure any further commits with UI/String
changes beyond this time are duly notified to the lists.

See
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-February/msg00092.html

for further information.

Thanks,