Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Feed Reader Support
- From: Shreyas Srinivasan <sshreyas novell com>
- To: Andrew Case <case andrew gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Feed Reader Support
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 23:30:52 +0530
On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 11:49 -0500, Andrew Case wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 16:57 +0530, Sarfraaz Ahmed wrote:
> > For brainread data, i suppose you will have to follow the mailer way of
> > implement your own data store. Probably you could use a xmldoc parser to
> > store all the data in xml files under a particular directory in
> > $HOME/.evolution.
> I think I will use this suggestion about and xmldoc in the ~/.evolution
> directory. I really shouldn't need anything more complex than that and
> it'll be easy to implement.
Ummm... You do realize the reason we are inclined to moving mail to
e-d-s as well
is because the pim data would be queryable. I think there is a definite
of wanting different desktop app's wanting to query the blogs i read.
] [Thread Prev