Re: [Evolution-hackers] Google Calendar sync

With limited understanding of the way the Evolution e-d-s code works, I ask:

A Google backend is awesome, and I would love to see one for Yahoo as well.  As we get more of these plugins, are they configured as plugins so that any that are in use do not consume memory?    If a user has Google disabled, or GW disabled is there overhead increased just because that option is available to them -- yet it's something they will never use?

I'm just pondering large multi-user servers which is of interest to me :)

Dave