Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Camel] How can I get a reference to the store class from another class?
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Jules Colding <colding omesc com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Camel] How can I get a reference to the store class from another class?
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:51:31 +0800
> I should always call the parent class's connect method at the start of
> my own connect() implementation???
> Now I am really confused. I can't see any of the other Camel providers
> calling the parent connect() in their own connect() implementation in
> the store or transport classes.
Well, if you're using disco-store, it's a bit different and it does
things for you, otherwise yeah you probably should.
Not that it actually does anything mind you ...
] [Thread Prev