[Evolution-hackers] Who is the owner of evolution contacts?

I just filed a bug against evolution contacts printing. From version 1.4.6, when we config printer to use A5 pagers(or any other small size page size), we can not print correctly. A lot of conacts info will got lost. In fact if you use print preview, you will find, these info are printed out of the boundary of page. This is caused by evolution use fixed hard code value in to source code of /addressbook/printing/e-contact-print.c:e_contact_build_style()

We have 2 choice to fix this bug.
1, after call e_contact_build_style, modify page size according the printer_config
2, pass printer_config as a parameter into e_contact_build_style

Regards.

Steven Zhang.