Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exchange problems

Alejandro Bonilla [abonilla linuxwireless org] wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:13:55 -0700, Lawrence Walton wrote
> > Alejandro Bonilla [abonilla linuxwireless org] wrote:
> > > On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:56:18 -0700, Lawrence Walton wrote
> > Well I hope it's not a lack of support. :)
> >
> > I'd say that your OWL is wrong at the first guess. it should read
> >
> > http://YouExchangeServer.domain.com/exchange/YourExchangeUserName
>
> Did that, and clicked Authenticate and said the username or URL was bad.
>
> Tried anyway and did not work. I could give up some screenies if anyone wants to.
>
> .Alejandro

There is a cheap and easy way to test if the user name is correct or not
if your server is 2003 point your browser at your exchange server.

Try variations on your name until it comes up with the Outlook web access login.
So as a example

If it's wrong you will get a "The page cannot be found"
If it's right it will give you a OWA login.

http://YouExchangeServer.domain.com/exchange/alejandrob
http://YouExchangeServer.domain.com/exchange/alejandro
http://YouExchangeServer.domain.com/exchange/alejandrobo

Anyone else know if it's case sensitive?

--
*--* Mail: lawrence otak com
*--* Voice: 425.739.4247