Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exchange problems

Alejandro Bonilla [abonilla linuxwireless org] wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:23:08 +0100, William John Murray wrote
> > Alejandro Bonilla wrote:
> >
> >    E2K_DEBUG=4
> > /opt/evo-2.4.1/libexec/evolution/2.4/evolution-exchange-storage
> >    E2K_DEBUG=4 evolution
> >
> > might provide some more info.
> >     Bill
>
> Bill,
>
> Thanks for the reply, I didn't wante to add a problem cause then I would be
> sent  to another ML. ;-) But basically I just setup my Exchange account and
> this is against a 2003 Exchange, I can go into
> http://ip.address.of.exchange/exchange, login and then is all good, but If I
> put that same URL in the OWA, it tells me that My Inbox is not in that server.
>
> I have Evo 2.2.3 and the error message is "Mailbox for abonilla is not on this
> Server"
>
> I was trying to install 2.4.1 (debian Linux unstable) but I get an error with
> ./configure
>
> I do have camel-provider-1.2 libedataserver-1.2 libegroupwise-1.2 with the
> -dev packages too.
>
> checking for CAMEL_CFLAGS... -I/usr/include/evolution-data-server-1.2
> checking for CAMEL_LIBS... -lcamel-1.2 -lcamel-provider-1.2 -ledataserver-1.2
> checking for CAMEL_GROUPWISE_CFLAGS...
> checking for CAMEL_GROUPWISE_LIBS...
> configure: error: Package requirements (camel-provider-1.2 libedataserver-1.2
> libegroupwise-1.2 >= 1.3.1) were not met.
> Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
> installed software in a non-standard prefix.
>
> Alternatively you may set the CAMEL_GROUPWISE_CFLAGS and CAMEL_GROUPWISE_LIBS
> environment variables
> to avoid the need to call pkg-config.  See the pkg-config man page for
> more details.
>

> .Alejandro

You need to have the correct versions of evolution, evolution-dev, and
evolution-data-server-dev packages installed. It's a non-starter with
out them. Unfortunately only parts exist in experimental at the moment.

I should know, I'm the maintainer for evolution-exchange in debian at
the moment. :)

Have you submitted a bug against the evolution-exchange package?
Is the whole machine Debian unstable? Or just these packages?

--
*--* Mail: lawrence otak com
*--* Voice: 425.739.4247