Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exchange problems

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:56:18 -0700, Lawrence Walton wrote
> Alejandro Bonilla [abonilla linuxwireless org] wrote:
> > On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:23:08 +0100, William John Murray wrote
> > > Alejandro Bonilla wrote:
>
> You need to have the correct versions of evolution, evolution-dev,
> and evolution-data-server-dev packages installed. It's a non-starter
> with out them. Unfortunately only parts exist in experimental at the
> moment.
>
> I should know, I'm the maintainer for evolution-exchange in debian at
> the moment. :)
>
> Have you submitted a bug against the evolution-exchange package?
No, I have not. I assume is because I have an old Evolution?
> Is the whole machine Debian unstable? Or just these packages?
The whole machine is Sid. I'm trying to install 2.4.1 from the tgz.

I currently have 2.2.3 and assumed I had those packages, and I have not put up
a bug because this is the first time trying to use Exchange with Linux. But
hey, what settings can I have wrong? ;-) Could be a bug or just lack of support.

.Alejandro