Re: [Evolution-hackers] Sending mails using disabled accounts

Hey Philip,
On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 00:38 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> It looks like current CVS does not allow sending E-mails uing disabled
> accounts.
>
> I very often disable E-mail accounts to make it possible to choose
> between multiple of my E-mail addresses.
>
> Why is this possibility blocked?

OK. There are several reasons. Firstly and the most obvious being that
when an account is disabled you should not be able to 'operate' on the
account. You can only *save* such mails as draft or send it using
another account.

And most importantly - the concept of being able to *send* mails using a
*disabled* account is pretty confusing. So now we just have a message
asking the user to chose another account to send e-mail.

Cheers,
partha