Re: [Evolution-hackers] Formated Printing

Hi Greg,

   Thanks for your interest.
On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 13:15 -0600, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
<snip>
> Can you point me in the right direction, or how can I help to work on
> the solution.

Drop in at irc.gimp.org at #evolution (or better still, on
go-evolution.org) we can kick-start a discussion on this.
(The planning page lacks sufficient details concerning this area.
guenther - hint...hint ;-))
Dave Malcolm has worked a bit on the printing stuff and
the mailer guys would be useful contact points.
I can pitch in to help too (with slight delays on find-greps ) :-)

thanks,
harish