Re: [Evolution-hackers] Python plugin interface?

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 20:18 +0200, Alessandro Decina wrote:
> On ven, 2005-05-20 at 16:54 +0100, Jono Bacon wrote:
> > Hi all,
> Hi
>
> > Is there an interface to write Evolution plugins in Python?
> I wrote an Eplug python loader. It actually calls python methods on an
> handler class like the mono loader. At the moment it adds build
> dependencies on CPython and PyGTK but I am considering to move the one
> on PyGTK at runtime.

Nice!

I will try to extend eplugin so that the loaders themselves can become
plugins.  That way this extension can just be a standalone external unit
without having to patch the source and add dependencies.

If it turns out to be too much work we can just patch the source
anyway :)

Cheers,
 Michael