Re: [Evolution-hackers] ANNOUNCE : Evolution 2.3.2 Release : Compile GAL problem

Not Zed writes:
 > Ok, I've discovered that this is an oversight as part of the win32
 > porting work.  That file isn't included in the distribution.

Hmm, shouldn't "make distcheck" find if some file is missing, doesn't
that run a make in the distdir? Or maybe I remember wrong, it has been
a while since I did such things, but I think at least in GIMP running
"make distcheck" was part of the standard procedure when doing a
source release.

--tml