[Evolution-hackers] possible solution for Bug 214645

Hi,

I have the following idea to solve bug 214645

Here is the bug description again:
When changing working days from Sunday through thursday (friday and
saturday are weekend days) work week view is updated, but week view is
not updated. It still shows Saturday and Sunday as "short" days (like
weekend days)

The problem behind this is that there are two kinds of weekends in the
world, the christian calendar and the hebrew calendar weekend.

What about just adding a config option "Use Hebrew Weekend" and the
result is that the week calendar uses friday and saturday as the weekend
and displays these two days condensed.

Let me know if this is a solution that can be accepted for Evolution
and I will do this.

Cheers

Uli