Re: [Evolution-hackers] possible solution for Bug 214645

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 10:48 +0200, Ulrich Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the following idea to solve bug 214645
>
> Here is the bug description again:
> When changing working days from Sunday through thursday (friday and
> saturday are weekend days) work week view is updated, but week view is
> not updated. It still shows Saturday and Sunday as "short" days (like
> weekend days)
>
> The problem behind this is that there are two kinds of weekends in the
> world, the christian calendar and the hebrew calendar weekend.

The same kind of algorithm that determines work week view could be used
for week view.  The problem lies with non-contiguous work days ie Mon,
Tues, Thurs, Fri.  If you have separate work day and weekend day
settings, make sure that the "weekend" days can't be selected as work
days.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>