[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] GAL doesn't work at all

if exchange support in evolution doesn't work (or at less not stable)
then why we think anyone will use it ? I mean I can use IMAP and LADP
with Mozilla for my exchange account (mail + address book) and this will
give me more than in evolution (mail only)