Re: [Evolution-hackers] Firefox style search bar in evolution

Sorry guys,

i forgot to attach the screenshot . Now attached.
Rodney,  we may need some usability test.

-Srini

>>> Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com> 05/10/05 8:52 PM >>>
The screenshot and patch were not attached to your mail. I don't like
the idea of a Firefox-style search bar in Evolution. It would be
confusing to have 2 search bars visible at the same time. This needs
some usability testing and more thought, I think.

-- dobey