Re: [Evolution-hackers] Patch Review process

> So, since the main reason for having patches in bugzilla is for
> packagers to have an easier way to release updates, I'd suggest using
> e-p and always attaching the bugs to bugzilla. That should work for
> people preferring bugzilla querying.

Hmm, how about always using e-p and giving links in bugzilla to the
patches mail in e-p archives ? We could always add the "patch" keyword
in bugzilla anyway. So, once we have a patch, we send it to e-p for
review and add a link of that mail in bugzilla. [ This link would also
help in browsing through all the replies to that patch. ]. But, may be
we need to make it mandatory that all patches for a given bug submitted
to e-p, should have its link added on in bugzilla, so that no patch is
left out.

--Sarfraaz