Re: [Evolution-hackers] Patch Review process

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 02:48 +0300, Enver ALTIN wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 20:05 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
> > the other side of the coin :
> >       * bgo is much slower than reading mails
> >       * you need to be on-line to pull down the patches.
>
> For wannabe hackers like me, e-p list helps quite a bit to understand
> how the patch review process works and what people do when reviewing
> other people's patches.

> Bugzilla would hide this process from the scene, I'm afraid.

I have the same feeling/concerns about this. The patch review process,
could use bugzilla, but it would be nice to keep it transparant to make
it more easy for contributors to join.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at pvanhoof dot be