Re: [Evolution-hackers] Keyboard navigation broken

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 18:42 -0400, Lee Revell wrote:
> Keyboard navigation does not seem to work right.
>
> I start in the search bar.  The "Tab" key cycles through interface
> widgets "clockwise" as expected.  However, shift-tab does not go
> backwards.

It does for me. What version of ev? (I'm on 2.2.2.)

> Also, when the select list in the search bar is focused, the down and up
> arrows do not cycle through the options.

Space bar gets me the list.

> After 5 minutes trying to figure out the behavior I went back to
> using the mouse.

Despite my comments above, I'd welcome a few hotkeys to take me to the
folder list, the message list, and the message preview. Tabbing around
the interminable list of widgets when one's mouse is defunct is far more
painful than opening up an ssh session to the mail server and reading
messages directly from the Maildir store.

(Perhaps I'm being a 'tard and there's a way to do this that I'm
missing.)

BTW, these sorts of messages are more appropriately sent to the
evolution list than evolution-hackers.

Ray