Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution functionality

hi james,

Am Montag, den 28.03.2005, 11:51 -0800 schrieb James Couzens:
> The problem I have been having is that a duplicate copy of the message
> were at some point being created by a bug in Evolution.  I'm with you on
> this one, makes sense just to fix the code.
> [...]
> Looks like this is something I'll have to try to implement myself,
> thanks for the suggestions I'll give this a good look and submit back
> whatever success I might have.

at least as a workaround, you could take a look into the archives at
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2005-January/041442.html
use that script on your own risk, backups can save your day! ;-)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!