Re: [Evolution-hackers] inline gpg support bounty

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 09:40 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 16:33 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

> > > I agree, it is more important.  I think if this was done well, we could
> > > separate the two items out (sending and receiving) and pay the same
> > > bounty for both.
> >
> > sounds good to me
>
> I thought the other code already does sending?

Thats what I thought, I just wanted to delaying the receiving part of
the bounty  (which as discussed seems more important - sending is ok but
it means we would be sending out broken stuff right?).

If the sending code is already solid, we could probably resurrect it and
pay out the bounty for 2.3.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>