[Evolution-hackers] [OT] GLib tutorial with Evolution Glib API usage code samples

Hi all -

A while back I sent an email to the list about a Glib tutorial I was
working on that included code samples from Evolution.  The tutorial is
up on the IBM developerWorks web site now:

http://www-130.ibm.com/developerworks/linux

IBM has redone their tutorial format, so there's not as much clicking
from slide to slide as there used to be, which is nice.

Hope folks find it interesting, and thanks to the folks who sent some
comments to me!

Yours,

Tom