Re: [Evolution-hackers] camel_mbox_folder_get_full_path equivalent?

Im not entierly sure, since i dont sit at my box at the moment. But i
belive i used it to give me the full path of a mbox file.

Well i asked mainly because i thought i must have been doing something
wrong since it has been removed.

So, do i get you right, that your saying i should be able to use just
functions in e-d-s/camel/camel.h and e-d-s/camel/camel-folder.h to
solve the same thing as the function i used earlier?

/Nicklas