Re: [Evolution-hackers] camel_mbox_folder_get_full_path equivalent?

I dont understand why you were using that function, if the namespace is
correct, that would have been a function inside libcamellocal.so, right?
You definitely can't call any functions from any of the dynamically
loaded provider modules ...

What were you using it for?