Re: [Evolution-hackers] Since the change of menu structure

Hmm ill grep for "Folder" in all the .plugin.in files in the
evolution/plugins/ folder.
Then see wich ones are working, IF there are some that uses this type..

Yeah, ill see how it works. It, as i said, compiled fine, and i know
that it ran fine in the earlier version of the CVS code that i had.

And ill look for some documentation somewhere within the bonoboui or
somewhere else. That may explain...

Thanks
/Nicklas