Re: [Evolution-hackers] Since the change of menu structure

If you look in ui/evolution-mail-global.xml it has the structure there.
For some odd reason the folder menu is done as a placeholder, which
makes no sense, then again half of those changes didn't make sense
anyway.

It should  be something like:

<menu>
 <submenu name="Folder">
  <menuitem ...>
 </submenu>
</menu>

But it may have to be something like:

<menu>
 <placeholder name="FolderPlaceholder">
   <submenu name="Folder">
   <menuitem ...>

etc.

I presume its documented somewhere in bonoboui, altough i never
understood it.

The code shouldn't need changing, none of the hook versions have changed
- i guess see if it works.  If it can't load you'll see a warning on the
command line.

It may already be there in the ui, but in an 'empty' toplevel menu after
Help, if you're using that to see if it loaded.