Re: [Evolution-hackers] UI details for 'Subscribe/Unsubscribe Folder' (exchange component)

On 7 Jul 2005, at 15:08, Bryan Clark wrote:

It's probably a bit too late for this, but I would suggest limiting the
terminology and options depending on the view the person is using.

I'd also consider losing the "Really unsubscribe?" alert... such things are of little use except annoying people. There should either be a working Undo feature, or it should be easy enough to re- subscribe that it doesn't matter if you unsubscribe by mistake.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team