[Evolution-hackers] calendar publishing bounty

Hi There,

Is anyone working on this at present? I'd like to give it a try.

How about extending the Free/Busy functionnality to make it publish
either only free/busy or the whole calendar, this seems like the best
way to do it by me, so as not to clutter the interface.

Well, if there is noone hacking on this, I'll get down to work then.

Please let me know before I rush into the code.

Thanks,
--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos
- Research Student, Computer Science