Re: [Evolution-hackers] calendar publishing bounty
- From: David Trowbridge <David Trowbridge Colorado edu>
- To: Stéphane Konstantaropoulos <stephane cs york ac uk>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] calendar publishing bounty
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:12:49 -0700
I've started poking at it, but there are no guarantees that I'll be able
to do anything in a timely matter, so don't abandon your enthusiasm on
my behalf :)
On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 14:12 +0000, Stéphane Konstantaropoulos wrote:
> Hi There,
> Is anyone working on this at present? I'd like to give it a try.
> How about extending the Free/Busy functionnality to make it publish
> either only free/busy or the whole calendar, this seems like the best
> way to do it by me, so as not to clutter the interface.
> Well, if there is noone hacking on this, I'll get down to work then.
> Please let me know before I rush into the code.
] [Thread Prev