[Evolution-hackers] Re: query on gnome-spell
- From: KOZMAN Balint <bkozman imind hu>
- To: Radek Doulik <rodo ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers mailing list <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] Re: query on gnome-spell
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:34:59 +0100 (CET)
May i should have checked changelog more precisely. :-)
Thanks anyway. Strongly waiting for the new release.
PS: The stuff is reported to work also with Evolution 1.4.x.
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Radek Doulik wrote:
> Hi Kozman,
> Hungarian language is already added in cvs of gnome-spell. I think I
> should try to do new gnome-spell release.
> On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 18:43 +0100, KOZMAN Balint wrote:
> > Hello Rodo,
> > please be kind to add the hungarian language to the known_languages array
> > in dictionary.c, as with aspell 0.60 it became a supported language:
> > "hu", N_("Hungarian"),
> > I've recompiled gnome-spell this way, and seems to work fine with
> > evolution 2.0.3.
> > If it spares you some time, i can also send a patch.
> > Thanks in advance, regrads,
> > Balint
] [Thread Prev