[Evolution-hackers] multi-calendaring and multi-sorting

Persian localization in evolution.

We have been working on Evolution code for months.
Our goal is to add multi calendaring and multi
language sorting support to Evolution.
We wrote a lightweight library to use multi
calendaring in systems like Evolution.
First patch for adding multi calendaring support will
be sent in near feature.

There were two suitable solution to add multi language
sorting:

 * hacking the evolution code, like addressbook module
in order to display characters (            Non-latin)
in correct order.

 * using a multi language sort library (which allows
us to switch between different languages)

Please guide us to choose the most suitable way.