Re: [Evolution-hackers] Open mail from commandline

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 15:11 +0100, Soren Mathiasen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to open up a specific mail in the Inbox from the command
> line ???
>
> Cheers, Soren

as far as i know the mails are stored in an mbox format, at least when
you receive mail via POP3 download.
I am running evolution 2.0.3 and my mbfox files are stored somwhere
under "~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.sbd".
That was different when i was using evolution 1.4.x.

If you can find your mbox files you should be able to open and read them
via the mbox command.

That information is only based on my personal experience. I am not an
Evolution developer.

With greetings from Munich,
Grand Apeiron

--
If I would be a tapeworm, I would prefer penguins.