Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fresh dapper install, but nspr.h is not being checked

And another one

> -MF .deps/e-msgport.TPlo  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/e-msgport.o
> e-msgport.c:39:18: error: nspr.h: No such file or directory
>

> Should be checked for in the configure stage, no?

make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/pvanhoof/repos/cvs/gnome/evolution/widgets/menus'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/pvanhoof/repos/cvs/gnome/evolution/widgets'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/pvanhoof/repos/cvs/gnome/evolution/widgets'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/pvanhoof/repos/cvs/gnome/evolution/widgets'
Making all in shell
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/pvanhoof/repos/cvs/gnome/evolution/shell'
sed -e 's|\ BINDIR_IN_SERVER_FILE\@|/opt/evo//bin|'\
        -e 's|\ PRIVLIBEXECDIR_IN_SERVER_FILE\@|/opt/evo//libexec/evolution/2.6|'\
        -e 's|\ COMPONENTDIR_IN_SERVER_FILE\@|/opt/evo//lib/evolution/2.6/components|'\
        -e 's|\ VERSION\@|2.6|'                         \
        -e 's|\ EXEEXT\@||'                             \
        -e 's|\ SOEXT\@|.so|'                           \
        -e 's|\ INTERFACE_VERSION\@|2.6|' GNOME_Evolution_Shell.server.in.in > GNOME_Evolution_Shell.server.in
sed: -e expression #1, char 43: unknown option to `s'
make[2]: *** [GNOME_Evolution_Shell.server.in] Error 1
rm GNOME_Evolution_Shell.server.in
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/pvanhoof/repos/cvs/gnome/evolution/shell'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pvanhoof/repos/cvs/gnome/evolution'
make: *** [all] Error 2
pvanhoof lort:~/repos/cvs/gnome/evolution

All these build errors and quirks are making it harder for new potential
contributors to join the team of evolution developers!

It's not good that I (an experienced developer) have to spend a few
hours fixing stuff and searching for solutions just to get evolution
building.

Any new potential developer is simply going to let it be, and start
thinking: "Oh well .. bad luck for evolution. I'm not going to
contribute that fantastic idea that I had a few minutes ago."

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be