Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fresh dapper install, but nspr.h is not being checked

Are you using pkg-config (the default method) to determine the
location of nspr/nss? If so, then this is a problem with your
vendor's packaging. The point of pkg-config is to avoid checking
for everything individually. You check for the package. Would you
suggest that we also check for glib.h, gtk+.h, and all other headers
that we include, in configure.(in|ac)?

Any of the pkg-config checks may succeed without the headers being
available. Do a 'make clean', rm -f $includedir/glib-2.0/glib.h, then
re-run configure and try to build. You'll get the same failure as with
the nspr.h header. We really need to force distributions to properly
package development files, if this seems to be such a problem.

-- dobey