Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fresh dapper install, but nspr.h is not being checked

On Sat, 2005-12-24 at 11:46 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> e-msgport.c:39:18: error: nspr.h: No such file or directory
>

> Should be checked for in the configure stage, no?

Same for the flex tool. It's not being checked at the configure stage,
yet it's needed during the build.

AC_PATH_PROG(FLEX_BIN, flex, no)
if test x$FLEX_BIN = xno; then
	AC_MSG_ERROR(Please install flex first)
fi

I can make a diff of this, but since it's so trivial .. guessing our
sweet maintainer Harish is going to do it. No? ;-)

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be