Re: [Evolution-hackers] Sending mails using disabled accounts

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 23:22 -0700, Brett Johnson wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 11:27 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
> > Philip, Brett, can you try the Guenthers suggestion on using account
> > only for sending (and having it enabled). That should work fine as well.
>
> Huh.  That works just fine to enable the accounts.  I could swear that
> it used to be, if the account was enabled, that it would show/clutter up
> the folder list -- that appears to no longer be the case (or else I just
> remember wrong, and am imagining that it ever was the case ;).

Once it wasn't possible to set the receiving type to None. It looks like
it's possible now and this feature enables the possibility to enable
such a send-only E-mail account indeed.

Perhaps this should be documented in a end-user documentation?

> Sorry for the false alarm/whining.  I'm a happy camper ;)

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be