Re: [Evolution-hackers] Sending mails using disabled accounts

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 11:27 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
> Philip, Brett, can you try the Guenthers suggestion on using account
> only for sending (and having it enabled). That should work fine as well.

Huh.  That works just fine to enable the accounts.  I could swear that
it used to be, if the account was enabled, that it would show/clutter up
the folder list -- that appears to no longer be the case (or else I just
remember wrong, and am imagining that it ever was the case ;).

Sorry for the false alarm/whining.  I'm a happy camper ;)

--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>