Re: [Evolution-hackers] Compiling evolution-jescs on SuSE 9.3

guenther wrote:
I've checked out this module from cvs and I'm trying to build it on my SuSE 9.3 Professional system with Evolution 2.2.1. When I run the configure script, I get an error message saying that the evolution development libraries are not installed, which isn't correct. I have:

evolution
2.2.1-7
evolution-devel
2.2.1-7
evoution-data-server-devel
1.2.1-7
bonobo-devel
1.0.22-276
libbonobo-devel
2.8.1-4
libbonoboui-devel

2.1.8-9
>From packages?
From SuSE packages. Installed via YaST.
Evolution CVS HEAD needs e-d-s CVS HEAD, not the stable one...
You need to be more verbose here

Do I need more?

Yes, you need to be way more verbose, if you want us to help you.

btw, your "real name" is way too long and no name anyway...
Name got lost in converting message from html to text - in the avoidance of snide comments about sending formatted messages to text mailing lists... got the snide comments anyway.

--

*Per-Olof Litby <mailto:politby sun com>
*Practice Mgr - Web Services/Identity