Re: [Evolution-hackers] Compiling evolution-jescs on SuSE 9.3

> I've checked out this module from cvs and I'm trying to build it on my
> SuSE 9.3 Professional system with Evolution 2.2.1. When I run the
> configure script, I get an error message saying that the evolution
> development libraries are not installed, which isn't correct. I have:
>
> evolution
> evolution-devel
> evoution-data-server-devel
> bonobo-devel
> libbonobo-devel
> libbonoboui-devel

>From packages? Versions?

Evolution CVS HEAD needs e-d-s CVS HEAD, not the stable one...

> Do I need more?

Yes, you need to be way more verbose, if you want us to help you.

btw, your "real name" is way too long and no name anyway...

...guenther  (on a holy crusade)

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>