Re: [Evolution-hackers] IMAP4REV1

Well, I don't have any stake in it remember.  I'm moving to hula.

The disksummary branch has a completely new imap implementation,
unrelated to either of those; i dont intend on working on anything else
after 2.4 is released.

--
adfa(evolution-2.4:20087): gtkhtml-WARNING **: cannot find icon:
'stock_insert-url' in gnome