[Evolution-hackers] Re: Strange console messages when accessing e-d-s through the libecal C API

Hi Michael,

On 8/23/05, michael meeks <michael meeks novell com> wrote:
> No idea then.
>
>         It flags a genuine missing feature in the ORB,
>
>         you need to grab ORBit2 and work out why no-one else is seeing the
> message - cf. ORBit2/src/orb/orb-core/* somewhere or perhaps
> ORBit2/linc/src/*

  I can confirm someone else does sees the message (Tom Copeland
confirmed the bug in FC4 IIRC). Could you confirm if you see the
message in your system?

 I really don't have the knowledge needed to look that far inside.
Could it be a leak in e-d-s that causes it to shutdown incorrectly?

>         Also - you want to **always** CC a mailing list - so I never have to
> answer this question again - since the reply is indexed :-)

I've posted a brief of your messages to the evo hackers list.

Cheers,
  V. Seguí