Re: [Evolution-hackers] go-evolution.com Wiki

heh it Was easy. or rather, i found a "sandbox" to try editing a wiki
on, before i did it.. (didnt know of the "show preview" thing)

I took the liberty to change the headline saying "The blabla stuff" to
"Before the actual build takes place" wich i hope was okey.

/Nicklas