Re: [Evolution-hackers] libcamel documentation

Yes, it builds when the source is compiled if you enable gtk-doc.  I
don't know if packages include it or where it goes after that (i never
build it anyway).  It was only added in the 2.3 compile scripts though.

But anyway, you can't access the session (properly) outside of the
evolution process anyway, so you need an intermediary like a plugin, or
the mail-remote plugin which uses a corba api. (again part of 2.3).