Re: [Evolution-hackers] Performance with Exchange 2003

I have about 1600 messages in my Exchange 2003 inbox with a flow of 20-30 new per day.
Takes about 5 sec to load.
Since the Exchange connector relay's heavily on the OWA mechanism and by that http/https....have You checked that Your name resolution is working ok?
Is the server in the same network as You are or are You connecting over the Internet?
How is performance if You connect using Your browser?

/A