[Evolution-hackers] Performance with Exchange 2003

Hello All,

I am configuring Evolution to connect to Exchange 2003 and facing
performance issues. The server is not under load.

Using Evolution Tools  -> Settings option :
I can configure the account but the performance is very bad. To open
folders with approx 10-15 mails it takes more than a minute. Folders
more than that do not open.

Using ximian-connector-setup :
It requests me to visit
http://www.ximian.com/products/connector/iis-lockdown.html (This site is
not available).
A prior thread request me to visit http://support.ximian.com/q?328 (This
site also does not open).

Any clues on what is required? Can the performance be improved?

Amish.