Re: [Evolution-hackers] New mail notification applet (updated)

Le mardi 05 avril 2005 à 00:29 -0500, Miguel Angel López Hernández a
écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I attach the 0.2 version of the new mail notification applet now using
> the gnome icon theme.
>
> This is a sample app to show how to use the dbus message evolution
> generates when a new mail arrives. As always, just untar, make and run
> to test it.

Oh well,

Just worked all day to fix the panel icon problem, posted the patch and
I did not even see the dbus plugin!

This is probably a better way to go anyway, but this means we need
off-process listeners in order to have any kind of notification, instead
of doing it within evolution as was done before -> ie beep/sound
notification. And just add tray icon notification...

Anyway, looks promising for sure.

Time for some sleep,

--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos