Re: [Evolution-hackers] New mail notification applet (updated)

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 00:29 -0500, Miguel Angel L� Hern�ez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I attach the 0.2 version of the new mail notification applet now using
> the gnome icon theme.
>
> This is a sample app to show how to use the dbus message evolution
> generates when a new mail arrives. As always, just untar, make and run
> to test it.
>
> Comments are welcome...

Works pretty good here now.

Some suggestions:
-the tool tip uses the uri of the mailbox instead of its "pretty" name
-the total number of unread messages for the folder is not available
-its also called 'em-panel-applet' when its technically not an applet
-I wish there was some way to bring evolution to the front when the
notification icon was clicked on

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>