Re: [Evolution-hackers] evo 1.5 / calendar+tasks not working at all in current snapshots?

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 00:05 +0200, Olivier wrote:
> [tried on the [evolution]-ML, but no single reation, maybe that
> the correct place is here? :)]
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm using an uptodate evo devel snapshot as MUA, and today I wanted to
> test its calendar and task manager feature. Strangely, I can't
> do anything there: no way to access my "Personal" Calendar, no way
> to create new calendars. Is that normal (yes, it's "-devel", I know that
> it's not supposed to be stable all the time) ? Or is it maybe system
> related (suse 9.1 in this case) ?

Hmm, I'm using the snaps for my primary mailer on 2.1 and not seeing any
issue.  I would note that the binary name changed to evolution-2.0.  I
would also make sure you shut down any related running processes.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.